From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 08:07:45 -0700

Hello Everyone:

I'm delighted to tell you that my latest gluten-free cookbooks appears
alongside mainstream cookbooks in book reviews.

For example, last month the Baltimore Sun newspaper recommended my new
cookbook, 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes (Wiley, 2008),  in the same list as
major mainstream cookbooks such as Best of the Best by Food & Wine  magazine
and The Bon Appetit Fast Easy Fresh Cookbook by Bon Appetit magazine and the
Art & Soul of Baking by Sur La Table.  And, they even showed a photo of my,
on the same page. Wow, we've come a long way!

And, here's what the gluten-free experts are saying:

"Carol has once again come to the aid of our celiac disease patients, both
newly diagnosed and those who have managed their disease for years.  There
is always a need for easy and delicious recipes that our patients can enjoy
while still maintaining their gluten-free lifestyle."---Alessio Fasano, MD,
Director, University of Maryland Center for Celiac Research, Baltimore, MD

"The encyclopedia of gluten-free recipes has now arrived! What a wonderful
assortment of healthy meals that even a gluten-free novice can
tack.le."---Cynthia S. Rudert, MD, Advisor for the Celiac Disease Foundation
and the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America

"This book has great recipes with a fresh healthy flair. Everyone should
have this cookbook. I know mine will get tattered from use."----Cynthia
Kupper, RD, Executive Director, Gluten Intolerance Group of North America

"Carol Fenster has combined simple, naturally gluten-free recipes along with
those specially creataed for people with celiac disease. This is a
comprehensive soup-to-nuts guide that any cook will use again and
again."---Andrea Levario, JD, Executive Director, American Celiac Disease
Alliance

"As a physician and author on gluten intolerance (Healthier Without Wheat),
I highly recommend any of Carol Fenster's books and especially this latest
creation. Carol Fenster, a gluten-free cooking expert and the most prolific
of gluten-free authors, has given us the gluten-free recipe bible. 1,000
Gluten-Free Recipes is undoubtedly the single most comprehensive source of
gluten-free recipes available today. If you get only one gluten-free recipe
book, then get this one."--Dr. Stephan Wangen, author of Healthier Without
Wheat

"Carol Fenster has served forth a treasure trove of alluring recipes, not
only for those who live gluten-free, but for anyone who likes to
eat."---Lorna Sass, author of Whole Grains for Busy People

But my favorite humorous quote was a newspaper review calling it "one
honkin' cookbook" because of its huge size.

Get your copy wherever books are sold such as natural food stores, Amazon,
or my web site at www.SavoryPalate.com.  And, if you need help in menu