Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 08:53:24 EST

Do you have a sweetheart w/ Celiac Disease? How about making them some GF
Sugar Cookies or a GF Pie as a treat!

The Silly Yak Bakery in Madison, WI already ships fresh baked GF breads &
bread items all over the US. Recall in last months "ad," I mentioned we are
working on "GF Mixes" for you to do your own baking at home.

We already have GF Pancake (Flap Jack) Mix. But now you can call or e-mail an
order for the new GF Sugar Cookie Cutout Mix or GF Pie Crust Mix.

email: [log in to unmask]
phone: 608.833.5965
All Inclusive Bake Sched: www.sillyyakbakery.com

We will have a "Shopping Cart" button in April

Hurry! St Valentine's Day is Saturday, February 14th. Treat Your Sweetie

Miguel in Madison
for The Silly Yak Bakery