From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:42:39 -0400
Hi Russ and Eric and all, I'll have to  go back over to eham and check out
what's now on their reviews list, for the vr500.
Seems to me that the reviews for that receiver were pretty good around
10years ago when I first looked into it/them.
And questions about this radio, prompted me to share a few thoughts re it
and its' compeditors.
HTH, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.----- Original Message -----