From:
Molly Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Molly Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:55:06 -0700

Hi all,

I have been trying for several weeks to determine the source of
natural flavors in Zola drinks and the company has not gotten back to
me via either email or phone. Please read the follow up email I sent
regarding my phone call.

They have not confirmed the source of their natural flavors to be
gluten free. I will update the group if I hear anything else.

Molly
LA, CA