Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:59:05 +0000
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Happy New Year!

At Gluten-Free Living we are looking for bigger and better things in 2009.
We wish you and your family all the best, including a happier, healthier
gluten-free life.

Our current issue of Gluten-Free Living, our biggest to date, is chock full
of information that will help you do that. You'll find:

Answers to your questions about gluten in prescription drugs. The latest
information about "may contain" labels, which make it tough to figure out if
a food is really gluten free. An expanded section on the healthy aspects of
gluten-free eating, including breakfast tips, recipes for Moroccan food and
more. Answers to your ingredient and labeling questions, news on current
happenings that affect the gluten-free life, book reviews and more.

For the first time, Gluten-Free Living is being sold in selected Borders
Book Stores across the US.

We are busy working on the first issue for 2009. You'll find the second part
of our package of stories on gluten-free medication. This time we focus on
over-the-counter drugs. The magazine will also include our second expanded
food-section. And there's much more.

It's easy to subscribe and make sure you will get all the important
information in each issue of Gluten-Free Living. Go to our website
www.glutenfreeliving.com and click on subscribe.

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living