From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:58:56 -0500

Are there any new fun places in Chat. with Celiac aware Chefs or gluten free
menus? We're going to have lunch at Longhorn on the way out of town just to
have the gf cake there. But we have to dine out with in-laws one night and
they want to go to a nice, non chain for dinner. The hard part is that we'd like
to avoid spending $100 for two people if possible.

Additionally, does anyone know how gluten free dining is in Seaside FL in the
panhandle? Most places there are higher end so I'm hoping the Chefs could do
interesting gluten free meals but we've not been since my diagnosis. We'd
have a kitchen there for breakfasts and some lunches but prefer eating
dinners out on vacation.

Thanks in advance if anyone has suggestions for either inquiry!

TJ