Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:49:45 EST

I saw a recipe on this list several weeks ago that called for baking powder
in the dressing so decided to ask all of you for an opinion.  I had 8 responses
for "No" and one person said yes - she adds 1 Tbspn.

I googled baking power in dressing and surprisings there were a lot of
recipes calling for it.  However, I guess I'll stick with my cornbread/dried gf
bread recipe.  Thanks for your assistance - you always come through.  Happy
Thanksgiving.