Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:21:23 EST

I've had two dental implants completed and recently had my third.  During the
surgery for the third the peridontist noted that my\\the bone had not healed
18 months after tooth removal - she asked me if I were taking a biosphophonate
-  I've been on Actonel for several years. She said she has had d several
patients who had the same healing problems as I did - all were on bisphophonates.
 I'm back on Miacalcin after several years of Actonel.

Just my two cents - hope it helps someone else.