C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 06:14:58 -0400
That's probably why so many people aren't watching it - our sports channel,
ESPN, is pay-only, and very expensive in this region.  As it is, I pay $75
per month for internet and $10 per month for basic local TV.  We only have
one TV cable provider in this town and if you're wondering if we have
satellite, yes we do, but my apartment  lease forbids satellite dishes. :(

So I kept up with it via skimpy news reports.

Kat