C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 06:59:40 -0300
We had very good coverage in Canada. We with the Cerebral Palsy list need to
get busy and write to the execs at NBC, first, then hit the US print media.
This is unconsionable, well and truly. I'm still fuming!! All those US
athletes who worked so hard to get where they got and to be slapped in the
face. Shame on the USA and shame on the television network execs for not
sufficiently engaging their brains to realise - 'there but for the grace of
God go I.' They had servicemen and women participating; people who lost
limbs in defence of their country. I am beyond appalled at how they were
treated, or rather how they were NOT treated. They were virtually ignored
which told them very clearly that their service was of NO value, of NO
importance. Shame on the US!

Are you angry enough to write to NBC and to Barack Obama? Go for it. Do it
today