C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:50:32 -0500
Meir,

Lyrica is the BOMB for me!  I'm really sorry you're not getting any
relief with it.  Have you tried Zanaflex (Tizanidine) at night?  8 mg
before bed and within 20 minutes..."boom, boom--out go the lights!".

As far as foreskin trimming for Gentile boys, there's credible reasoning
for either way.  The procedure in the last decade has really advanced
concerning pain control and avoidance.  I give some credence to the idea
that young boys would prefer to "look" the same as their peers on the
right and left as they strive for the highest mark on the schoolhouse
wall.  If your buddies aren't trimmed up and you are...well, it can be
bothersome.  Same goes the other way 'round.

Kyle