ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:24:27 -0400
Dear Kim, and Everyone,

Okay, that's great. I'm Praising God for no more anxiety and
certainly for no heartattack. But, what about your computer???????????

I'm afraide I would have reacted the same way.

Did you get it fixed?????

I hate Vista. I will not use it at all. I just sold my laptop with
Vista on it. I  now have a NetBook with XP Home on it.

One time, this was in the DOS days. Well, kind of. Windows 98. lol. I
was in a folder, and I thought it was a temp folder, as that is where
I intended to be. <grin> lol. I did a del star dot star. I got out of
that folder, and realized I just had deleted everything in my Windows
folder. lol. When I realized what I had done, I panicked, I mean I
was scared! I was sure Vernon was going to yell at me. I got the
files out of the recycle ben, and put them in the Windows folder
where they belong. Vernon did have to fix some things, but I can't
remember what they were.

This morning when he turned on my new laptop to check some things,
the screen was upside down. lol.

He looked and figured out how to do the same thing with his computer.
lol. He had never seen a screen display upside down. Then he found
out how to fix it, and now that he fixed it, everything is fine. lol.

I dreamed last night I had a virus on my new computer.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson