ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:24:29 -0400
Wow Kim that is scarey.  I don't mind Vista I don't really have any
problems with it, except when I download talking books for my victor
they won't open because the file does not have the .zip on the end so
I have to try and figure out how to do that.  I am glad everything
worked out praise the Lord.

If you believe there is not God, than just die.  For without a God
you can do this.