Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:59:23 -0600

This is the first-part summary of gluten-free meatball recipes and advice. Thanks one and all!

Liz

From: Gay
Liz,

You might try making meatballs with potato flakes as a binder. I went to a dinner last night and the host/hostess made a delicious meatloaf using potato flakes instead of bread or oats! Just a thought.

Gay, SC