C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:19:26 -0700
what matter is not who owns the news agency, what matters is is it the truth. i do not care that it came from the wall street journal or from somewhere else.
  the fact is that no matter what either candidate is promising. they can not do it. the money is not there. whether it is McCain's promise  or obama's promise, the money was just voted out the door. i do hope the bailout works but i do not know that it will. you have so many people who have borrowed more money than they could afford.
  i remember when i bought the house in grayson, i ask about a $120,000 loan. they tried to tell me i could afford 250,000. i knew better and did not go past what i could afford to pay back. many borrowed what they were told they could afford without thinking.
  this type lending started in 1999. it is a mess and i do  not know if the bailout plan will work or not. raising taxes for more spending will be suicide for this economy so not neither canidate can afford what they are saying.