From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:16:47 -0400
What kind of crack was that radio store employee smoking? Anyway, the
lowest priced HF rig I know of that seems to get decent marks for
accessibility would probably be the Icom IC-718. Unless you want a
nice Elecraft KX1 (cw QRP, and you'd have to find someone to build it
for you--easy enough to do, actually).

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4127 or 888-75-BUDDY