C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 10:35:11 -0600
> don't understand why people have to demonize the people they disagree
with.  I mean, some christian think other chr4istians >are wrong for
disagreeing with them.

>I have stopped...

Mag, I don't see Mike's non-sequitir...

I do see Ken's post as being possibly inflammatory:

>AND THEY COULD VERY MUCH JUST AS EASILY BE right

the problem I have with Ken's response, and I may be misinterpreting Mike's
original post, but IMHO, what Mike's getting at is a problem that many have,
whether they be atheists or fundamentalist (put your own label here) that
are unwilling to listen to another person's view point, because they are
convinced they are correct.  It seems to me to be part and parcel of what
Obama was getting at when he said we should sit down with Iran and discuss
the situation odf nucleasr armaments with them, and he was told that
discussing things would be harmful....

I'm sure that Ken didn't mean to yell - Damn that CAPS LOCK key! ;-{)}

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950