C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 17:55:16 -0700
I agree with Kat and Ken... I've had to bite my fingers to stay out of this.  But I am completely behind Ken.  Ken has raised issues that have nothing to do with religion. Then mike writes a non sequitor post which makes no sense at all, but hitting below the belt.

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag