C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 19:42:04 -0700
but, does the beagle's natural affinity to eatting garbage over rule the poodles brains?  we has beagle when i was growing up, and one of em used to get out on garbage day. the dog catcher used to wish he had a nickle for every time the dog escaped, and eluded him!

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag