C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 22:37:02 -0700
this has not a thing in the world to do with Christianity Mike. and i do not know why you always try to make everything to be something to do with Christianity. Any american no matter what their religous beliefs (or lack of religous beliefs) could be saying exactly what i said.

i am just telling you exactly what i see. and it reminds me of what i have seen before. why is it that you always think the truth is demonizing some one. what did i say that is not happening right this very moment. is the government not going to own GM? HAS THE government not bought positions in the banks? Has Obama not already forced a GM Ceo to resign? is he not planing to bring the terrorist from Gitmo to US soil? do you really think some of them are not going to just walk out of a court house into the general population on technicalities? Are they not trying to surpress talk radio? not mater what you  think of talk radio it is still free speech. are they not trying to pass a law right now that will have the government telling people if they can own a gun and what kind? do you think that is not an attack on the 2nd amendment?  has not so much money been spent that stimilates noting but inflation eventually been spent in the last 100 days? maybe you
 can tell me where the money will come from. the generations to come are going to have to pay nearly a trillion a year in just interest.

okay mike what part of this is not true? well mike... if saying what someone is doing demonizes them, SO BE IT!!! THE MAN RAN FOR PRESIDENT, HE IS GOING TO GET CRITICISED. IF HE CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT HE SHOULD NOT HAVE WENT TO THE KITCHEN MIKE. so far they are not puting us "RIGHT WING EXTREAMIST" into jail. so far i can still say what i think he is doing and can say i do not like what he is doing. for now anyway.