C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 17:04:48 -0700
you are damned right it is different. i voted for macain too but i do not like him. it is just that i liked obama less. like i said he reminded me of jimmy carter and in my estimation is following in jimmy's footsteps. bush was not my first choice in 2000. he was my last choice. in 2004 he ran against someone that i think needs to be at the end of a rope and not in the U.S. Senate and running for president. while putting him on that rope we can put hanoi jane fonda on one too. as far as i am concerned there is no statute of limitation on treason.