C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 20:35:40 -0700
many zoos and museums have wheelchairs for rent or free. next time the class goes on an outing try one out, see if she has more energy to actually enjoy the place.

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag