From:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:10:54 -0400

*GLUTEN-FREE PIZZA IS HERE!  *

You told us you wanted a gluten-free pizza and we are thrilled to tell you,
Uno Chicago Grill(R) finally has two tempting gluten-free pizzas in our
Massachusetts (excluding Dedham, Springfield, Holyoke and Worcester),
New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine and Vermont restaurants.

Gluten-Free Cheese Pizza
A crispy thin crust pizza with cheese and tomatoes.

Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza
A crowd-pleasing version of our thin crust cheese topped with
loads of flavorful pepperoni.

We'd love to hear what you think.  These pizzas are test items, and we'll be

evaluating our guests' thoughts about them and even considering adding
them to our standard menu.  After you've tried either of these two new
pizzas,
please come back to this email and complete the survey (link below).
Your feedback will help us perfect our menu and dining experience for you
and other guests.  Thanks in advance for your feedback and patronage!

Uno Chicago Grill. The One.

Click Here to Take Our Survey After Trying the New
Pizza<http://www.unofeedback.com/se.ashx?s=101F6308715582DB08CB03FDA7D7F5C37F>