From:
noglutenpm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
noglutenpm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:52:33 -0500

Hello,
I am traveling to Tokyo in a few weeks and naturally I am concerned
about eating there. I do have a Japanese allergy card from Triumph
Dining that explains what I can and cannot eat, so I will be
presenting that at every restaurant.
I just wanted to know if anyone had been there and what their
experience was like, what to look out for, and any recommendations of
any specific places that cater to GF folks. I just have this fear that
I am going to starve!
Thanks so much.
Peter