From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:10:43 -0400
    Bob:

Right now, the antenna is 88 feet on the long end, and 44 feet on the short
end, to make a total of 132 feet.

My problem is that I was multiplying 132 times .66 for the long end, and
times .33 for the short end, which gave me the irronious figures to begin
with.

As Steve suggests, I should have multiplied 132 times .64 for the long end,
and 132 times .36 for the short end, to get the correct figures.

Last night for a while, we were playing around with various numbers, but
what I'm giving you here is the actual figures, and probably the figures
that should have been, had I done the calculations correctly to begin with.

Is that making more sense now?

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ