From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:56:37 -0400
Hi Junior.

I used that antenna at my old QTH in Bergen, NY in an inverted vee
configuration up about 38 feet and fed using 450 ohm line for the twin lead
(as opposed to 300 ohm line).  It worked well on everything except for 10
meters where it was deaf as a stone on receive and I assume it was horrible
on transmit.  However, it did work surprisingly well on 6 meters.  Give it
a try.  If you have to put up a separate antenna for 10 meters, retuned CB
antennas are easy enough to come by.  And if you had to cut a separate
dipole for 10 meters, it's only 16 and a half feet long.  Go for it!

73, de Lou K2LKK