From:
Daniel DuBravec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel DuBravec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:17:05 -0500

CSA/USA Chapter #100  Fall Meeting
Tuesday, November 11th, 2008
 6:30pm    Fairfax VA

Location:
Whole Foods
4501 Market Commons Dr
Fairfax, VA 22033
703.222.2058
(Easy access off of Interstate 66)

There is no cost or fee for this event and is open to members and non-members

What a better time and location to have our next meeting while we are
planning our upcoming holiday meals.
If you haven't visited the WholeFoods in Fairfax, you're in for a
treat.  It's not your normal WholeFoods Market.
Whole Foods Market Fair Lakes provides 65,000 square feet of retail
space in an exciting and stimulating environment
that's unique to any store I've been in. It's been described as the
"Disney World" of grocery stores.
I also have found it to have the widest selection of Gluten Free Items
than any Whole Foods Market.

Gluten Free Products Tour
Every time I visit WholeFoods Market I discover a GF Product I didn't
realize they carried.   Did you know you can purchase
a GF Pot Pie at Whole Foods?    Did I recently read about Crispy
Battered Cod fish at Whole Foods?   Let's share our experiences
and discover new food items that are Gluten Free.

Free Gluten Free Goodie Bag
WholeFoods Market will be supplying each celiac attendee with one of
their new reusable shopping bags with many
GF Food Items inside.  We want to especially thank them for hosting
this event and their wonderful generosity.

Newly Diagnosed... This is the Place to Be
Meet members who are experiencing the same challenges you are and
consult with members
who have been on a gluten free diet for 10 - 20 years

RSVP required.   Event is limited to 40 celiacs, but guests and family
members are welcomed
Both Children and Adults would enjoy this event.

It's been awhile since we've had the chance to get together so I hope
you can attend.

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] or call me at 571-289-5675

Directions:
Located off Fair Lakes Parkway in the East Market Shopping Center next
to Kohl's and Dick's Sporting Goods.
Take Interstate 66 to exit 55, Fairfax County Parkway (Rte. 7100)
North. Take a right onto Fair Lakes Parkway.
Follow that to the East Market Shopping Center of Fair Lakes.

Plenty of Free parking near store.

For more information and additional driving directions to WholeFoods
Market go to:
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/fairlakes/

For more information on the CSA/USA go to:  http://www.csaceliacs.org/

For information about the local Chapter #100 contact:  Daniel DuBravec
  [log in to unmask] or call me at 571-289-5675