From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:52:46 -0400

This past month I was interviewed for Arico Foods Newsletter that has a great section for Celiac Disease.? The company was gracious enough to send samples to the Meet and Greet I organized and their chips were a HUGE hit.? Tons of flavor!? I have no investment in the company, but thought those of you would like to read the newsletter and see the article written.

http://emailer.emailroi.com/r.pl?Qgh0AKe9tKbOFVlG-d12777f8af01e687#X1

May you always have Love to Share, Health to Spare, and Friends that Care
Julianne
Northwoods Celiac Group