From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:40:11 -0700

Hello Everyone:
Happy Valentine's Day. To celebrate this most romantic of holidays, go to my
web site for a very special mini-cheesecake recipe:

http://www.savorypalate.com/cheesecake.aspx

The recipe makes 12 gorgeous individual cheesecakes (about the size of a
small cupcake), topped with vibrant red cherry pie filling. Surprise your
family with this delightful treat or serve them at an elegant dinner party.

Where can you find more information about me or my recipes?
1. Look for my latest article in Better Nutrition magazine (found at health
food stores) and make the Slow-Cooker Brown Rice Porridge for a healthy
start to your day.
2. Read the "The Gluten-Free Phenomenon" in the January 22, 2008 issue of
the Chicago Tribune.
3. Attend the Gluten-Free Bake-Off in Denver, CO on April 5-6 where I'm one
of the local experts. (www.theglutenfreelifestyle.com)
3. Attend the Gluten Intolerance Group's Annual Conference in Dallas, TX on
June 6-8 where I'm the keynote speaker on June 6. (www.gluten.net)
4. Attend the Gluten-Free Culinary Summit in Providence, Rhode Island on
September 19-21 (www.theglutenfreelifestyle.com)

Culinary Best Wishes,
Carol Fenster, Ph.D., President/Founder
Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418; 303.741.5408.
8174 S. Holly Street, #404, Centennial, CO  80122