From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:34:21 -0600

We have had lots of new celiacs visiting Chicken Paradise
(www.chickenparadise.com ) in the last few months, which makes me think we
should start a special weekend package, including time in the kitchen with
Anne and Joe, plus whatever else someone wants to know about.  We have a
library with quite a collection of celiac and gluten intolerance books and
cookbooks to be perused.

Last weekend our visitors were a young gluten intolerant couple celebrating
their 10th anniversary by flying to San Antonio from Illinois.   He told me
that he found us by Googling "celiac and vacation".  Within a few clicks,
Chicken Paradise popped up.  Here is part of the note they left us.

"This was the perfect get-away for our anniversary.  Being very new to the
gluten-intolerance scene, I thought that going on a vacation without being
affected by cross contamination/gluten was near impossible.  But if it were
not for our gluten intolernace we would not have found this gem of a place.
What a blessing you are to all of us who are on the path to good health!
Not only were my anxieties put to rest, what we experienced here surpassed
expectations.  You can be sure we will be telling all our friends, celiac or
not, about your awesome Chicken Paradise!"

In two days this couple managed to enjoy their gf CP breakfast, plus dinner
at Fire Hut (http://www.firehutgrillandbar.com/), lunch at Las  Canarias
(http://www.alamoceliac.org/acddllascanarias.html ), dinner at Pam's Patio
(http://www.alamoceliac.org/acddlpams.html ) , and lunch the next day at
Little Aussie Bakery. (http://www.thelittleaussiebakery.com/ ).  They
fretted about having to leave Aldaco's, Asia Kitchen, Paloma Blanca, and The
Cove until their return.

We invite you to spend your gluten free vacations with us.

Anne and Joe Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648