From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:09:58 -0400
Hi Harvey,

Insert the battery in the charger such that the two spring-loaded pins
mounted on the rear inside wall of the charger make contact with the
charging points on the charger.  Reach inside the charger and you will see
the pins on the upper right rear wall with the device facing front.  If you
look on the battery you will see the contact points on the back of the pack.
Just slide the battery in accordingly.

Charging the battery for about two or two and a half hours should do it when
using the standard pack.

I have had my charger for 4 or 5 years now and I have just left it plugged
in and there are no problems.

I hope this helps.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM
http://www.wodiradio.com