From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:03:16 +1000
yeah it'd work fantastically. if you're using it as an end fed longwire,
you might want to make sure you have a suitable earth or counterpoise in
place. and if you're pretty handy building couplers you'll want to throw
together one of those as well. otherwise just use your atu, if it's
capable of tuning longwire antennas.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 26/06/2008 2:11 AM, the old scribe known as Bill Deatherage was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: