From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 23:28:33 +1000
nah. the yaesus still got the VFO but, the menus are for setting things
like mic gain, processor level, etc.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 23/06/2008 10:37 PM, the old scribe known as Bill Deatherage was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: