From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:10:57 -0700
YOu're absolutely right there!   I try to get any manuals in text format and if possible put them on my note taker where the find
command is easy to use.  Otherwise, notepad on the pc will work.  I usually do a find on a given word such as reset and that
works pretty well.  Some other functions can take a bit of trial and error so the find command which is easiest for you to use
is really the best.  For me, the notetaker can be done with fewer keystrokes.

Don w6smb