From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:45:32 -0700
The syncbraille connects to the voice sense via a short usb cable.
There is a new case coming out which will allow the sync braille and
voice sense to be used as a single portable unit.  I haven't seen
the case yet, but imagine the usb cable is custom-fit to allow the
two units to fit together within the case.

I have that combination here and am really looking forward to the
new case out in May.

And yes, you can use the sync braille with your pc via a usb cable.
Software drivers are provided with the display for the pc.

I should mention that I have the 20-cell sync braille as I already
have an Alva Satellite 570 for regular use with the pc.

Don