From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 11:46:04 -0700
Lou,

I've had that problem with the same page and it really is a pain.
I haven't bothered to try this, but I see no reason why it wouldn't
work.

Open notepad or oter text editor and select open file.  Go to your
favorites folder and then open the favorites file with the
mlb.com/mediacenter name.  You should be able to edit the date
portion out of that url.  Then save the file and see if it works.

Your favorites may be stored with explorer or elsewhere depending on
which operating system you're using.  But I'm sure you can find the
folder for your particular os.

I hope this works for you and maybe I should even do it myself.
<grin>

Don  W6smb