From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:51:37 -0400

The scheduled opening date for the Atlanta Pizza Fusion is September 15th.
www.pizzafusion.com will give you directions. They offer free parking in a
garage behind them. They plan to open two more locations in the Atlanta
metro area if this location does well. Tell your gluten free and glutenoid friends
about it so it will do very well. Then we'll have more than one location for gf
pizza here.

Can anyone recommend a high end restaurant in Panama City Beach, FL for a
gluten free, yet gourmet meal? There is no support group down there to ask
for suggestions on dining out. We'll be in a condo so we'll only need one nice
dinner out. I'm not looking for a plain piece of fish or steak with a baked
potato OR a chain. We are looking for a high end place that is not kid friendly.
Thanks if anyone knows of such a place in the area.

*******
*******