From:
Sarah Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:05:35 -0800

I've discovered a really tasty bunch of bars--Kind
brand.  They are listed as Wheat and gluten-free, low
GI, non GMO, no sulfur dioxide, no trans fat, low
sodium, and all natural ingredients. Also on the
wrapper is allergy information about being made in a
plant w/various kinds of nuts, so I think that these
folks are aware of gluten contamination. Made in
Australia; imported by PeaceWorks, INC.
www.peaceworks.com  They give 5% of profits to
"moderates against extremism in the Middle East."

The bars are varieties of dried fruit, nuts, seeds,
coconut, and/or chocolate. Really tasty, not too
sweet, average about 5 g. protein (good for keeping
that blood sugar up w/out a spike).  Not heavy or
"cakey" like some meal bars.  I've tried a bunch of
gf bars, and these really stand out. Great food to
take on a trip or keep in your bag for those meetings
where everyone else gets to nosh on bagels or the
like. Got them at WholeFoods, but I'll bet you could
order them through your healthfood store, or maybe,
online for yourself.

Cheers!

Sarah Palmer