From:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:01:46 -0800

Dr. Fine and The Intestinal Health Institute are hosting another gluten-free family camp this summer in New Mexico!  I have attended the last two summers with two of my children, and we’ve had a great time each year.   Both adults, children, and teens would enjoy this camp.

All the details are available at www.intestinalhealth.org/camp, but here are the highlights:

What:  “Get On A Mission Of Nutrition” Family Camp

Dates:  Sunday June 29 (after lunch) - Friday July 4 (after lunch)

Location:  YMCA Camp Shaver, located in the beautiful mountains of Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Food:  All food will be organic and healthy as well as gluten-free.  Casein-free, yeast-free, soy-free, and egg-free options are available if you have these other food sensitivities.

Activities:  YMCA staff provide the athletic and art activities which include high ropes, wall climbing, hiking, riflery, archery, arts and crafts, and organized sports.  Dr. Fine from the Intestinal Health Institute will hold round table discussions on nutrition and health and will also provide musical entertainment from his “Get On A Mission Of Nutrition” health education program.

Price is very reasonable and includes 15 meals plus snacks and lodging in cabins:
$299 adults and children 13 and up
$249 children 5-12
FREE children under 5

I am planning to attend again this year and encourage anyone with or without kids to attend - especially if you enjoy the beautiful outdoors.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.  I would be happy to tell more about my experience at this camp.

Anna Ashworth
Florida