From:
Patricia Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patricia Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:05:20 -0800

  Hi All -
  My cousin who just stated GF for arthritic and other symptoms (at the recommendation of her rheumatologist) just sent me this email.  Anyone have any ideas?  I will forward all on and summarize trsponses.
  Thanks,
  Pat in Houston

  Hi Cousins,

  I'm coming down with a form of "the winter crud" here in Oregon. Blah...

  Just called the manufacturer of the product I always recommend to people with upper/lower respiratory viruses, Mucinex, and they are currently undergoing testing to see if it's gluten free.

  Do you know a website I could go onto to find out if the ingredients are gluten free?

  Hypromellose USP
  Microcrystalline cellulose
  Sodium starch glycolate

  are three ingredients that sound suspicious to me, chemically.

  Anyway, I'll head to the natural foods store to see if they have a form of guaifenesin that's GF