From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:51:28 -0400

Dear Vendors:

The Wausau Celiac and Northwoods Celiac Support Groups, are organizing a gluten-free & food allergy food expo.  The event is being held Saturday October 18, 2008 in Wausau, Wisconsin (Wausau Center Mall).  The event will be from 11am-2pm with door prizes at 2pm.

We are estimating up to 85 vendors and 450 people attending from the surrounding areas of Wausau.  No products are to be sold at the booths. Electricity will be available upon request to prepare any foods. Booth space includes 6’ skirted table with 2 chairs.  By having an informational/sample booth this will give visitors time to browse, sample, to show your products, services and educate. Booths will be available by first come first serve basis.

You are more than welcome to attend the Expo and speak to the community directly about your products, but if you are not able to attend, we would be happy to have a volunteer distribute your product samples, information sheets and/or coupons. We are able to bake products for the event and will accept any donations for door prizes.

There are a limited number of booths available so if you are interested, we must be notified by August 18th, 2008.  Please contact Julianne Karow (Northwoods Celiac Group) or Jennifer Knauf (Wausau Celiac Support for Adults and Children) to reserve your spot today or if you have additional questions.

We look to you and others for support. This is a free event. To show the val
ue of your support you will be formally recognized in our materials that day.  Thank you for your participation and generosity.

Julianne Karow

www.freewebs.com/northwoodsceliac

Jennifer Knauf

www.celiacinwi.org