From:
Andrew Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:32:43 -0500

If you are looking for interesting, reliable information about the
gluten-free diet, turn to Gluten-Free Living.

For a dozen years we have been the only magazine that has continuously
covered only topics of interest to those with a gluten-free lifestyle.

In our next issue, you'll find results of our bread machine product
test. We tried three models designed to make gluten-free bread. You'll
get details on features of each machine, as well as advice on what the
best model for you might be. Plus associate editor Amy Ratner shares her
feelings on the loss of the trusty machine that has baked bread for her
daughter for nearly 15 years.

Also, cookbook author Jackie Mallorca, a regular contributor to GFL, has
pulled together her best ideas for tiny treats that are easy to make. We
all know good things come in small packages.

You won't want to miss the first of our two-part series on genetic
testing. You'll get the facts on the role the test can play in
determining if someone has celiac disease. You'll find out how simple
the test is and how it can help doctors and patients decide if more
steps should be taken for diagnosis and treatment.

If you have ever wondered whether it's possible to follow a diet that is
both gluten free and vegetarian, we have the answer. Dietitian Trish
Thompson caps off her year-long series on important nutrition topics by
explaining how you can eliminate meat and gluten from your diet. You
will get practical tips on what to eat, as well as recipes that are
meat-free as well as delicious and healthy for everyone.

And there is much more. We review two books about the gluten-free diet,
one by a popular blogger who has a real love affair with her new
lifestyle and another by an author reaching out to the young celiac
crowd.

As always we answer your questions about puzzling ingredients and
introduce you to new products on the gluten-free market.

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher, Gluten-Free Living
www.glutenfreeliving.com
560 Warburton Ave.,2nd floor