From:
Andrew Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:20:53 -0500

Make sure your New Year gets off to a great start by subscribing to
Gluten-Free Living, the only national magazine completely devoted to the
gluten-free lifestyle.We can help you stick to your new year's
resolution to lead a happier, healthier gluten-free life.

Our current issue will help you fight fat on the gluten-free diet.
You'll find the latest information on the gluten-free label, tricky
ingredients and having a healthy pregnancy. Plus there is a full menu
for a warm supper to comfort you on a cold January night. We also answer
your questions about glue, vegetable broth and orange juice.

And we are working on the first issue of 2008. In it, you'll find our
recommendations for the best bread machine you can buy to make
gluten-free bread. We did a test run in our kitchen and our picks are
based specifically on the results we got baking gluten-free loaves.

Also, cookbook author Jackie Mallorca has pulled together
her best ideas for tiny treats that are easy to make. You'll find it
easy to indulge a little without blowing your New Year's resolution to
eat a little healthier.

Another way to promote good health in 2008 is to encourage family
members to be tested for celiac disease, which can sometimes have no
symptoms. We give you the facts on genetic testing. The test can
determine if someone has the genes that must be present for them to have
celiac disease. You'll find out how simple the test is and how it can
help doctors and patients decide if more steps should be taken for
diagnosis and treatment.

If you have ever wondered whether it's possible to follow a diet that is
both gluten free and vegetarian, we have the answer. Dietitian Trish
Thompson caps off her year-long series on important nutrition topics by
explaining how you can eliminate meat and gluten from your diet. You
will get practical tips on what to eat, as well as recipes that are
meat-free as well as delicious and healthy for everyone.

And there is much more, including continued coverage of the new
gluten-free label and our regular features.

We wish you good health and happiness in 2008. Look for our improved and
updated user-friendly website early in the new year.

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher, Gluten-Free Living
www.glutenfreeliving.com
560 Warburton Ave.,2nd floor