C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:31:59 -0700
as soon as i posted this i went out and loaded my lawn
mower into my truck and took it to the repair shop. i
turned on the radio and found a discussion that was
about this: the situation in texas should be steped on
 because it involved children, but the government does
not belong in the bedroom and polygamy between
consenting adults should be legal.
  i do not know who this was, not if it was a national
show or local. i am not usually in my truck at this
time so am not listening to the radio.
  in addition to thinking it morally weong, i think if
a judge somewhere buys this idea, it will make it much
harder to protect children not to iqnore protecting
women.
   i did not agree with much of that discussion.