C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:49:57 -0700
well no i did not see them everywhere.
my son wrapping up the associates degree in georgia
before transferring to Auburn was in an attempted
mugging. he and a friend studying late went for food
and 2 men tried to mug them. they are okay, those two
nerd boys packed more punch than the muggers expected.

i'll still be glad when he leaves the city.

=== message truncated ===