ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:43:08 -0600
Hi family,

This morning, my aid and friend La Trina Johnson was mugged and hurt
on the street. She did not know the attacker, though she said to me
that he knew her.

Please pray, both for her physical needs as well as her financial
needs, if, and this is an if so far, she has to go to a physician.
Pray that THE TRUE LORD JESUS THE CHRIST ministers directly to her
heart and that he heals her of the shock, anger, and fear.

Thank you prayer warriors for what I know that you will do for this
urgent need.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari