ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 09:50:20 -0500
Hi family,

Reeva and I spoke to Mary in Seattle last night. The doctors have
given her four to six nonths to live. She must move to another
facility, this one offering her 24-hour care. The radiation is
beginning to bother her, and, it is only the first week of the treatments.

The Cancer has spread to her Esophagus, so, most treatments from now
on will be paliative.

Please pray that OUR GREAT GOD manifest HIS GLORY, by completely
removing the Cancer, however, if it be HIS WILL that she go home to
be with THE LORD, that Reeva and I remain strong, but that we are
able to grieve this whole thing out.

Thanks family for what you are about to do.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari