From:
Andrea Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 18:36:26 -0700

We had a wonderful time in Boston and Ogunquit. Enjoying excellent and gluten free meals only made the vacation sweeter. I want to share the names of the restaurants where we dined and the Gluten Free Bakery that I discovered in Wells, Maine.

Boston: We ate in Elephant Walk (French-Cambodian) in Brookline, Legal Seafood in Copley, LaLa Rocq (Persian) in Beacon Hill and Strega in the North End. As you all know, both Elephant Walk and Legal Seafood have gluten free menus. LaLa Rocq and Strega were very helpful and knowledgeable about gluten free and cross contamination. All meals were delicious and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Ogunquit: Of course, I ate lobster, lobster and more lobster. We had dinner at The Lobster Pound, Jonathan's, Barnacle Billy's and a new steakhouse called Prime. The server at Prime was knowledgeable and I had a fabulous meal. We were driving along Post Road and I spotted a sign that said "Gluten Free Bakery". I nearly jumped out of the car. Traci Anello makes a full line of pastries, cookies, cupcakes, whoopie pies, breadsticks and rolls. We bought a huge box of goodies. My favorite was the lemon curd bar - to die for. We've been going to Ogunquit for years but had never found a real GF bakery. Traci has a website and ships all over the United States. The address is 1846 Post Road, Wells, Maine 04090 and a website www.anellospastries.com.

I have no financial interest other than being a happy, satisfied customer and traveler.
Andrea NY