C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:52:03 -0700
Kat,

As with any (proportionally) elected body, they are charged with
representing the majority opinion.  That doesn't mean that they held a
plebiscite to find out exactly what their constituents thought, but I'll bet
they've got a pretty good sense of what's going on in "Berzerkly."

My sister and her partner both have their graduate degrees from UCB, so I'm
interested in their take on it.  I forwarded the piece to Kathy, and I'll
let you know what she says, although I'm pretty sure it'll be "Good for
them!"

Wonder why the Marines were specifically encouraged to leave? The other
branches seem to be "disliked," but not with the fervor that the Marines
are.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.