C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:36:18 -0600
Jeanne,

Welcome to the list.  My wife and I werre foster parents, so we understand
the difficulty you have letting kids who are in bad situations go.  We
finally had to stop fostering after one teenager who was placed with us
seriously injured Janet.  In the description of the two little ones placed
with you (Addison and Aiden), you mentioned Aiden had had brain bleeds.  I
don't know if he's been diagnosed with hydrocephalus, but if so, let me
know, and I'll send you contact info for an online support group for people
with hydro, and those who's lives are affected by it.